Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

August 14, 2014

Three Minute Coleslaw Salad

When I find something that's healthy, easy to throw together and very tasty, I eat it every day.  This versatile three minute coleslaw salad is my current addiction.  I buy the pre-shredded cabbage, or coleslaw mix that you can find bagged in the pre packaged salad section of the grocery store, pour on my favorite low-cal poppy seed dressing and mix in some rice wine vinegar for some kick.  That is all!

I've been eating this salad every day for lunch for a week straight.  I can't buy enough packaged coleslaw. I'll even mix in sliced leftover chicken breast from the previous night's dinner just to mix it up a little.

I am obsessed.







And because I can't get enough of it at lunch, I throw this tangy slaw on top of my shredded beef tacos for dinner.  Oh MY!  Heaven.



Pin It

No comments: