Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

March 18, 2013

Mug Monday ~ Broccoli & Cheese Omelet

After a difficult workout on a Monday morning, a little bit of protein is definitely needed.  After scanning the fridge, I decided that a broccoli and cheese omelet in a mug would be just perfect.  It's quick and tasty and had the protein I was craving.




















Chop your broccoli.


















I raided my sister's chicken coop for some farm fresh eggs.....I used two for this recipe.
























Mix the eggs, broccoli, some grated cheese and salt and pepper together.






















Spray a mug with non-stick cooking spray and pour in the mixture.























Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes and then in 10 second intervals until the egg is set.  It was a total of 1 minute 50 seconds in my microwave.





















Hope you enjoy!
Pin It

No comments: