Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

July 4, 2012

Favorite July 4th Recipes

On this day in 1776, the Declaration of Independence was approved by the Continental Congress, setting the 13 colonies on the road to freedom as a sovereign nation. As always, this most American of holidays will be marked by parades, fireworks and backyard barbecues across the country.
























I'm baking my Mini Cherry Pies for the party I'm attending today, which is a favorite for me....easy, quick and yummy.  Here are a few other favorites I found................




President Obama's Favorite Chili
President Reagan's Favorite Mac and Cheese
Mamie Eisenhower's Million Dollar Fudge
Senate Bean Soup
Senator Mikulski's Favorite Crab Cakes

What are you having on this 4th of July?


Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet the pies were awesome. I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!

Suz and Allan said...

Mini pies are delicious! Thanks for sharing all these recipes!