Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

June 13, 2012

TT w/Linky: Many Uses of the Mason Jar


Thankful Thursday.  Very grateful/thankful for the mason jar and it's MANY uses.

Here's one......




















Here's another..........Perfectly Portable Parfait




And yet another.........Toasted Coconut


















How do you use your mason jars?


Link up with anything you’re thankful for! And if you’re not a blogger, just let us know in the comment section what you happen to be thankful for on this day.
 


 Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
 
Pin It

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Nancy,
I like to use Mason Jars as home decor. I fill them with flowers or candy.

I found a neat project on Pinterest that I am going to try. It involves decorating the jars with glitter! I got all the stuff now for the fun part.

Thank You for hosting Thankful Thursday.

k. said...

I had a rather large one that I used to hold kitchen utensils--like my whisk and spatula, but it broke.

I love to drink iced tea out of mason jars--especially the long island variety.

Tami@NutmegNotebook said...

I love mason jars too! I use them for some of my grains, flax seeds, chia seeds and some flour I also use the smaller ones to make yogurt parfaits, store home made vanilla sugar, hold extra smoothie mix in the frigerator. I buy some locally made jam that comes in the little jars and when I have enough I am going to Steve strawberry shakes I me to company after enjoying a summer BBQ.

Katie said...

I was just looking tonight at a shelf of mason jars wondering if I should save them for pickles later this summer or just find new uses to decorate with them now! I am going use a few for flowers and I often use them for food storage. Leftovers or snacks. We also made offering jars, decorating with fabric scraps in our Sunday School class this year with pre-school aged kids. Miss you Nancy! And SEE you soon...relatively soon. :)