Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

June 5, 2012

Barn Charmer

It's always been my desire to have a barn party and let me tell you, if I owned one like this I'd have every birthday party, end of school party, cocktail party or whatever party in it.

I pass this barn on the many times I head to my sister's house and I always stop to take in the charming scene.  I especially enjoy the scene past sunset when the globe lights happen to be on and the fire pit a flame.



















I can visualize myself with a mason jar filled with a refreshing beverage, some good music playing and sitting near the bonfire for a relaxing evening.....


















Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!
 
Pin It

No comments: