Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

March 6, 2012

WW: Shamrock Shake

I seem to acquire many new loves in my life.....this is my most recent.......

McDonald's is serving up their Shamrock Shake for a limited time......run, don't walk......SO good! 

That's all I'm sayin'.





















If you really need to know the calorie count, check it out here......Shamrock Shake calories.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

7 comments:

Leontien said...

I have never ever had one of those... maybe i need to try...???

Hugs from Indiana
Leontien

Avan said...

Love them as well!

Avan said...

Love them as well!

Mary Ann said...

I have not had one yet, but I'm feeling the need!

Mary Ann said...

I have not had one yet, but I'm feeling the need!

teresa said...

Looks good! Unfortunately I don't think they offer this at McDonalds in Canada.

Anonymous said...

They definately sell these in Canada.
NOT in all cities, but most anyways.