Blog Statement

Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

TDM CCN Header

October 20, 2011

Boots for Fall

This past weekend while attending the San Francisco Vintners Market, I noticed a trend.  Maybe it's been a trend for a while, I don't know, but I just noticed a large percentage of the women attendees were wearing their boots. 

Tall, short, leather, pleather, red, brown, black, tan, cowboy, you name it, I think I saw it.....all in one room.

Nothing can make me happier than knowing boots are definitely in for fall.....but come to think of it, are they really ever out?

Here's a peek at what the San Francisco bay area crowd is wearing.......






















































Okay, these aren't boots, but I like them.























And this is what I was wearing.......
















Do you have your boots for fall yet?  Or are you shopping for a new pair?  You can never have too many in my book:)

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

9 comments:

Crystal Cattle said...

You were like the boot paparazzi! I love boots, mostly my cowboy boots. I'm definitely on the search for some riding style boots.
www.crystalcattle.com

Katie Olthoff said...

I LOVE this post! I'm totally into boots this year, too!

Sarah said...

I am always looking for a new pair of boots! I think this year I will be buying a pair of brown boots and a new pair of cowboy boots.

I love your boots - where did you get them?

Unknown said...

I have been looking at some, but don't have any yet!

Farmchick said...

I wear boots and buy new boots just about year round! Stop over and say hi!!

Anonymous said...

I like to observe people's shoes and attire too! I am a Cowboy Boot wearing Ranch Girl.

Robyn
http://theranchwifechronicles.com/

Nancy Grossi ~ Churned In Cali ~ The Wife of a Dairyman said...

@Sarah, I got my boots at Designer Show Warehouse {DSW}...love that store!

An Authentic Life said...

Great Nancy, just what I didn't need...inspiration to buy a second pair of boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are simply too many cute ones to pick only one!!!

Suz and Allan said...

Very cute boots! I have been wanting a new pair of boots but I hardly wore either pair I bought last year so I need to wear those I suppose. You got some great shots of lots of great boots!