Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

October 20, 2011

Boots for Fall

This past weekend while attending the San Francisco Vintners Market, I noticed a trend.  Maybe it's been a trend for a while, I don't know, but I just noticed a large percentage of the women attendees were wearing their boots. 

Tall, short, leather, pleather, red, brown, black, tan, cowboy, you name it, I think I saw it.....all in one room.

Nothing can make me happier than knowing boots are definitely in for fall.....but come to think of it, are they really ever out?

Here's a peek at what the San Francisco bay area crowd is wearing.......






















































Okay, these aren't boots, but I like them.























And this is what I was wearing.......
















Do you have your boots for fall yet?  Or are you shopping for a new pair?  You can never have too many in my book:)

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment. I love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day!

Pin It
Post a Comment