Life is too short to eat bad food! Sharing great recipes, farm life, stories and photography from our Northern California dairy farm.

September 8, 2011

New Born Beef Twins

Well, I warned you I would be back with additional baby and mama beef photos.  It didn't take long!
Here's a sweet pair of twins born to this mama.  They were no more than a few hours old and still getting their walking legs underneath them.  SO cute!

















The twins are girls.  And mama is protective of them.

















I wanted to get a little closer, but when I tried, mama started to head up hill with babies in tow.  I stopped, snapped one last photo and let them be.

This upcoming weekend I'll be touring some farms in the Carmel valley to learn more about where some of our food is grown.  Looking forward to sharing my experience with you!



 
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave a comment, I love to hear from you!. Have a fantastic day!

Pin It
Post a Comment